Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 541 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
I want to experience a game of this magnitude for the first time on PC. I can't wait to just explore this world. I'm a huge Blade Runner fan and for me this game is like sweet candy for me.

Also, I have played on consoles my whole life and I'm in the process of getting parts together to build a PC. This would be a fantastic addition to my PC and I'd be eternally grateful if I win!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Oh boy, well I'll have to think back to playing The Witcher 3 to answer this question. I can only imagine the wonderful amount of world and stories that are getting built into this game. Places to explore, conversations to listen in on - I think my first few hours in, I'll let myself explore the cityscape and get myself adjusted to a world that I will be spending a LOT of time in.

...Hopefully I won't get mugged or something.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I usually just want to experience the story and move on, but the gameplay footage I watched a few months ago and the recent updates about player customisation made me reconsider. Now I would like to fully explore [hoping for jetpack lol]

May 27, 2020
Visit site
There are two things I am most excited to do in this game. The first one is completing the game 100%, although that is going to be a very difficult task. The second one is the music; I am very eager to listen to the soundtrack and see how varied it is. I can't wait to play this game!!!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I want to just lose myself in the gameplay and the story, in a world that's gritty and fantastical. And if it's 4K gloriousness on top of all that, all the better!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I really want to explore Night City. The world of Witcher 3 was amazing and I loved exploring it, finding all the side quests and treasures in the world. I can't wait to get my hands on this game come September and finally be able to immerse myself once again in a masterpiece crafted by the amazing team at CD Projekt Red.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
When I get the game, I can't wait to go home to my apartment, crack open a cold one, sit on the couch, boot up the game, wake up in my in-game apartment, and crack open a digital cold one. I'm a man who enjoys the simple things 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS