Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 520 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
I have been playing on a Nvidia GTX 1070 for years and still happy with it's power it brings to the rig. But it starting show it age as I couldn't toy with Minecraft RTX shaders. Minecraft, of all the games, Minecraft got me thinking that I need to build a new rig. I haven't really started build research but having this to build around would make a monster of a rig and ready for untold hours Cyberpunk 2077 at max settings.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Ever since I saw the first glimpse Of Cyberpunk in 2018, I’ve wanted it so bad to experience the story and what the game has to offer. I cannot wait to get my hands on it this September to finally play through the story.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Will play it from start to finish without resting the hours that have to be played, make the most of each and every one of the missions whether primary and secondary, know every corner of the world of cyberpunk2077, search for Easter eggs, And I know I'm going to enjoy it to the fullest. I speak Spanish, I'm sorry if my English isn't good🙏🏻. Thank you

Daniel Jimenez Ebratth

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I don't even know where to start ! I definately can not wait to experience the concequences my dialog choices will have in the Cyberpunk world and for sure the music design. Got the chills down my spine in the Witcher trilogy, let alone the Witcher 3. Cyberpunk 2077 will be a pure diamond

May 27, 2020
Visit site
In the time from the first trailer drop to now I have:
1. Graduated College.
2. Graduated 4 years of University.
3. Had 2 years in a full time job.

I just want to get hold of it and experience the world. I want to try every possible play style, unlock all the cybernetics, meet all the characters. The release of this game feels like an industry wide event.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I am super excited to explore the world of this game. Ever since playing Shadowrun on the SNES, the idea of a cyberpunk world intrigued me. I can't wait to see what kind of world CD Project Red will build, and where their imagination goes.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to 1. Finally recording a series to edit together and put on YouTube and 2. Creating an absolute abomination of a character to run around Night City in haha

Mar 11, 2020
Visit site
I want to get lost in the cyber-metropolis of Night City, drink in the neon lights and ride the night wind to the next screen. Give me a hacking rig and a nanowire and no system is safe, not even your own mind.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Mostly I just want to have a lot of fast paced shootouts, hope you can slide around and jump like in Ghostrunner.
Other than that just getting lost in the city and the underground

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS