Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 510 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
in all honesty, i want to see how much detail in the cybernetic/augmentation processes in getting new cyberware has in cyberpunk 2077 and how intertwined it gets since there are artificial muscle augments to the mantis blade augments

either way i want to see the world of the game and how much detail it has everywhere in the universe

May 27, 2020
Visit site
This would be my first CDPR game that I plan to finish and complete to 100%. I never played more than 15 hours of The Witcher 3. With that being said, I’m looking forward to dumping 150+ hours into this game.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to slowly augment every part of my body with cybernetics, eventually replacing my humanity with the cold logic of a machine. Who needs a warm body when my brain is a multi-dimensional quantum processor and every titanium limb is shock-proof, bulletproof, and resistant to heat?

My Prime Directive will be to take out bad guys with my sick melee skills while solving difficult math problems.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to dive into the latest world from the people who introduced me to The Witcher (one of my top 3 game series of all time, and now one of my top 5 book series of all time as well).

Not to mention I'd love to try and recreate my tabletop characters from Shadowrun, if it's possible.

Reactions: capfarps
May 27, 2020
Visit site
The thing I want to do most in this game is discover the absolutely jaw dropping world that CD has created...I want to meet all the possible people I can and interact with all the different mechanics that the game has to offer.

Reactions: capfarps
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS