Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 293 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2020
Visit site
Experiencing the game and it's story is enough, but besides that, I'm really interested in spending my first 8 hours customizing my character, then play like some sort of cyberpunk ninja character and of course, become best buddies with Johnny Silverhand.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
My greatest contribution to this thread would be to recreate the iconic bathtub Geralt scene in cyberpunk-fashion and submit it to the PC Gaming gods. . . . this card would allow me a screenshot to rival the Large Pixel Collider!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
With the current financial ability, owning a RTX 2080 Ti graphics card is also something that makes me think twice. If you really own the RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card, then for me it would be a happiness. I will use this RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card to build a dream PC configuration for gamers.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I am most looking forward to customizing my character and exploring the world through their eyes! (Or maybe some sweet cybernetic upgrades instead of those inferior stock optics).

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I want to experience the table top rpg brought to the video game media, CD Projekt Red has a good reputation with rpgs so I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to try out the different styles of combat, diverse characters, and the unique setting. I want to try out all the guns and weapons I can get my cyberpunk hands on!

May 3, 2020
Visit site
If I ever win this graphics card, I'll, without a doubt, buy the game and play the living heck out of it. I've seen the trailers and all and I accepted the fact that I can't play it because of my really cheap ass gaming set up which can only run League of Legends at 25 fps max. If I ever win this giveaway and had that graphics card, I will upgrade to a more beastly set up and it'll be easier to build because of this GPU.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
I'm super interested in the lore and the blackwall stuff they hinted at in the trailer. Super excited to play as a netrunner and try the stealth aspects of the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS