Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 200 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm very , very excited for this game! i want Keanu to be my companion <3, destroy all the peasant,all the gang in the game except Lord Keanu! KEANU NUMBAR 1111111111.

"June 1 is also my birthday!!!! LET ME WIN!!!!!!!!!"

May 2, 2020
Visit site
In Cyberpunk 2077, I simply just want to walk around, explore, and get lost! I'm excited to play this game and have my playthrough be completely different from everyone else's, shaped by my meaningful choices. Most of all though, I want to get the implant that will allow me to get immortality!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I would like to walk across the city and use the photo mode (if any is present) to admire the architecture. And do a whole lot of side quests, to dive into the city’s atmosphere and characters.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
All I want is future Skyrim, and this game looks like it might be it. The ability to do what I want when I want in a open world video game. We've all been waiting for another Elder Scrolls (and hoping it would be as good as Skyrim was), and this might be it, albeit it's in the future. Lord knows Bethesda is in a rut right now, and I'm worried for the Elder Scrolls series.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I am really looking forward to driving around night city. I love driving in games especially when it is only a part of the whole experience. I am also really hoping for good car customization.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
The Witcher 3 sold me on CD Projekt and what they can do. I'm most looking forward to exploring every single nook and cranny this game has to offer, and interact with whatever NPCs i meet along the way. Can't wait for it to come out and sink countless hours into it!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
The first thing I would want to do is simply bask in all the ray tracing glory and forget the real world of pandemics and mayhem #escapisim

Last edited by a moderator:
May 2, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to just engulf myself in everything night city has to offer. The sound, the design, the people and everything in-between. CD Projekt Red increases the bar for what a game has to offer with every new release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS