Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 199 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
They said this game will have at least as much content as the Witcher 3. I want to discover every single bit of content like i do for every other game that I've played.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Personally? Do as many side-quests as I can before playing the main-quest.
Just like I would do with any CD Projekt Red,playing the side quest is fun because it fleshes out the world so much more and makes it feel that much more alive.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to exploring and observing how detailed the art is going to be in this game. I'm excited to see how enormous this open world will be. I probably won't win however I'm just looking forward to the game of the year!!!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Holy smokes. I have been following the development of Cyberpunk 2077 since the first teasers. I can't wait to just walk around and just be inside of a fully realized open world, cyberpunk setting IN 1ST PERSON. I have been waiting for an experience like this since GTA 3, when I wondered why doesn't someone take all those resources and do something more interesting than try to recreate out own current reality. I'm excited, and boy do I need a new graphics card!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm most excited about getting to explore the city, with all its nooks and crannies. I always get absorbed in the little things in games, and quiet-ish (as quiet as it can be in CP2077, heh) city exploration sounds like my cup of tea.

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
This would definitely complete my build for sure and winning it would be epic and something I've yet to win that has amazing value and great quality. Good luck everyone!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to customize my character!
I can't wait to walk in a open world that was designed for 8 years!
I can't wait to have a great experience!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Personally I can't wait to be completely engulfed in a story-rich experience again, something that ensconces me to the same capacity that nostalgic classics like Ocarina of Time and the early Metal Gear series used to. I want to be enchanted by games again. Good luck to everyone who has commented! :)

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I have been eagerly waiting for almost 8 years for this game to come out (since October 2012), I have pre-ordered the game the day it was featured on stores, I WILL be roaming Night city street by street to discover everything!

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Just want to breathe it in and soak up some of that sweet CDPR atmospheric nectar. I'm like a hummingbird but instead of sugar I'm craving a futuristic dystopian cityscape to flutter my little wings about in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS