Question Why Are My graphics worse After A Windows Update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 14, 2020
Visit site
Hello,
Recently I reinstalled Windows on my PC and when I played games, graphics were much worse than before the update. In every game (I talk about very varied games such as R6S, Subnautica, War Thunder etc...) the colours looked a little bit strange, object edges are weird, everything is a little bit blurry, even on max graphics.
I tried everything, reseting my monitor, reseting the graphic card settings, cleaning the HDMI cable and I even reinstalled Windows one more time.
It didn't helped.
Help plz : (

Last edited:

Inspireless Llama

Community Contributor
Can you give an update on if it worked or not?

Other than that, have you also updated your graphics drivers? Also, after the reinstall, did you install the proper drivers?

Do you think you could take a picture with an actual camera and post it? I don't think screenshotting would work because then it should display on our monitors how our monitors think it looks (if that makes any sense).

The only issue I've had myself that seems even remotely simular was that red text on dark backgrounds looked pixelerated. Apparently that had to do with color settings in my Nvidea Control Panel. I had to switch to "RGB" on "Output Color Format" under Resolution.

I really don't know if that works the same for you though! An image of what the issue is would be helpful here if it isn't solved yet :)

May 14, 2020
Visit site
Hi !
I did what you said and turned off Windows game mode. It helped a little bit beacause my computer started beeing more productive so I am now able to put my GPU setting at the absolute maximum. But it still isnt it. I dont know why this page doesnt let me paste photos so I guess I can send in private or smth ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS