Question Which is the Best Gaming Chair ?

for the best chair the diablo x ray even if the price remains expensive
By golly I thought this was spam, but that's actually a chair. I like padded arms, though.

My recommendation is to go to an office supply store and sit in a bunch of chairs and pick one that way. I wouldn't order one off the Internet without having tried it, and I definitely wouldn't take recs from randos. Not for a chair. That's too important.

Last edited:
Yeah, Brian is pretty random.

if money is no option, this is likely best I can show you
@Colif what is that, and why is that giving my wallet a nightmare?

what, nobody got any love for monobloc chairs?

I used to use them, but will still use them in front of my PC if I need to. 🤣
monobloc-chair.jpeg

Just kidding. 😂

But hey OP @UNOFFICIAL GAMER if you're really looking for a good chair, I suggest the term you go looking for when shopping is "ergonomic chairs" or office chairs that are ergonomic, as those are supposed to be comfortable, and not promote bad posture, leading to bad health. 😉

Reactions: Brian Boru
At least Herman Miller made good office chairs before Gaming chairs ever became a thing. They were always expensive chairs to begin with. There are cheaper options obviously.

As GN video in other thread shows, up until 2 years ago almost all of them came from same factory and were all cheap crap. I suspect it hasn't changed a lot, they might just have more shapes for the base so they don't all look identical.

"Gaming" anything is a running joke. Slap it on your product and charge 10% more for doing nothing. I search the webs to find the next silliest thing they slapped label on. Still no gaming rgb covered printers yet.

Reactions: redmark_
You just need more red rgb, it makes it faster... honest.

Getting hard to find stuff without rgb. But you can just turn it off.
Also hard to find cases that aren't fish tanks or don't have 1 glass panel on them. I am sure they exist but you have to look for them now.

I don't mind it, I just choose dull colors that don't distract eye. It doesn't need to look like a carnival all day.
It at least makes having a glass side panel make sense.

At least Herman Miller made good office chairs before Gaming chairs ever became a thing. They were always expensive chairs to begin with. There are cheaper options obviously.

As GN video in other thread shows, up until 2 years ago almost all of them came from same factory and were all cheap crap. I suspect it hasn't changed a lot, they might just have more shapes for the base so they don't all look identical.

"Gaming" anything is a running joke. Slap it on your product and charge 10% more for doing nothing. I search the webs to find the next silliest thing they slapped label on. Still no gaming rgb covered printers yet.
Speaking of RGB, I think this will be the last computer with RGB. As it turns out it does not make my PC run or perform better.
well, the best I could find for "gaming RGB" printers out on the interwebs was this... a 3D printer with led strips I think.
but really, it would be easy to craft a normal printer with LED strips I guess. 🤣

How to add software-controlled LEDs to your 3D printer!
maxresdefault.jpg

So I went and asked an AI to craft one for me, but honestly, judging by the results, craiyon had (partially) failed me. 😅
full

also I was amazed to find out that RGB covered SSDs existed recently. 😮
banner_101618.jpg

anyway, on the topic of chairs..... gaming chairs are always overrated now I guess.
ergonomic chairs seems to be the politically non-gimmick keyword you should be looking for OP. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: Brian Boru
they have caught on, people finally learning that all chairs that look the same, are the same, and are cheap garbage... so... can't call it Gaming chairs any more

Its a gaming sofa

no, its even labelled a chair on your website. Its not a sofa as I associate those with things 2 people can sit on, and unless they really thin, thats not happening here.

Last edited:

Jhon_Smith

BANNED
Apr 10, 2023
Visit site
Guys please suggest me a chair for gaming
As per my knowledge and research below are one of the best gaming chairs

• Tcowoy Cross-Legged Gaming Chair
  • LEMBERI Criss-Cross Legged Gaming Chair
  • OSP Home Furnishings Cross-Legged Gaming Chair
  • EMIAH Cross Legged Gaming Chair
  • VIVO Cross-Legged Kneeling Gaming Chair
  • LEAGOO Cross-Legged Gaming Chair
  • FANFX Criss-Cross Gaming Chair
  • Art Leon Cross-Legged Gaming Chair
  • SEATZONE Cross-Legged Gaming Chair
  • OLIXIS Cross-Legged Gaming Chair

As others have said chairs are a personal thing , everyone body is different , underweight , overweight , personal back problems etc , cost does not mean good.

20 years ago i got a chair that i still use , the same applies to mice and keyboards , forget the price and the brand name its what feel comfortable for you to use.

TRENDING THREADS