Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2020
Visit site
Hello!
I want to buy a headset and beacuse of COVID I can't try them. Please help me decide which is better headset:
Kingston HyperX Cloud II
SteelSeries Arctis 1

Cloud 2 does have a bad mic?

If you give me another headset name in the same price which is better these two its also good.
I'm waiting for your answers, thank you for the help!

Inspireless Llama

Community Contributor
I've been using a Corsair Void USB Surround for about 4 years now, like it, can keep it on for hours, never heard complains from others about my mic.

Minus thing is that it doesn't block sound coming from the outside much and if it's very loud and you're in a room with others they might join you in whatever you're listening to if you turn up the sound.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
Save your money and but a decent pair of headphones.

I'd agree with this. Get some nicer Sennheisers, some Beyerdynamics, something like that. Then just buy a separate Modmic. Your ears will thank you for it.

Looking at your budget, a set of Audio Technica ATH-M30x cans would be great for you.

@Dr. Albi I'm using Kingston HyperX Cloud II and while some have mentioned the mic has stopped working or had bad quality, I have been happy with mine. I have asked my friends when I play games how I sound and none has ever mentioned that I sound bad. What I like most about the headset is that you get both leather and velour cushions to use and the integrated surround software is pretty good for games where you want to get a good feel of the ambient sounds. I'd say you get a lot for your money with this headset.

Reactions: Inspireless Llama
i use an exiberia headset and they are the best i have ever bought , their are a few things you need to know.
They are the equivalent of 7.1 speakers and you need to use the supplied software to make them a bit more flexible. On volume level 2 they are deafening but i found the perfect work round. I put the main windows volume on 60% and this makes them more flexible , windows sound tabs have altered so you may have to alter something or when you plug them in they will not cancel out the speakers. They are not technically open backed but if somebody talks to me whilst i am using them i can hear what they say.

TIP ... the usb plug is a really tight fit and i had visions of damaging the usb socket on my pc so i put a short usb cable into my pc and plug the headset into it.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS