Where do these avatars come from?

Jun 24, 2020
Visit site
Hey

So recently youtube has decided to start recommending me a ton of those virtual youtuber channels because i watched one video. This did get me curious as to how to get one myself for in case i decide to dip back into youtube but i have no idea where you would even go to get one made or how they work.

If anyone knows please let me know.

Jun 24, 2020
Visit site
Someone told me its called Live3D but that program seems pretty shitty and the website seems fishy aswell. Are there no others like it?

Edit: Can't even login on that site so yeah.

OsaX Nymloth

Community Contributor
I think he means the actual moving avatars some people use for streaming. Instead of using their webcam, they use whatever 3D model that apparently "acts" as them. Saw few of such channels, looks kinda cringe'y to me, but I guess it has its uses.

Reactions: Oussebon
Jun 25, 2020
Visit site
I don't know what avatars are meant either. If the ones made with Live3d, then I wouldn't agree that it's a shitty program. it's decent software and it does its job. I used to have to work with it a few years ago. If it is a 3d model of people, which I've seen that some YouTubers have, they are made with huge full-body 3d scanners, one of these I saw at the University of Luxembourg.

TRENDING THREADS