What's Your Favorite Gaming Memory of All Time?

Two of mine happened with Satisfactory. The first was building the space elevator. The audio and visual presentation of that is my favorite moment in gaming, as the sirens go off and this massive structure that you can see from anywhere on the huge map, rises up into space.

The second from Satisfactory is just sending that elevator up for the last time. You know you've really accomplished something grand.

From a more shooter perspective since a lot of people don't think a game is a game without a bunch of killing, I'd say that beating the final bosses of just about any Resident Evil game are great moments. The one that comes immediately to mind, though, is the original RE4 final boss.

Reactions: Brian Boru and Alm
I think my most memorable moment was winning a game of Counter Strike (I think Source) on Assault as the last CT. I rescued the last hostage while killing the last terrorist with a deagle headshot as he chased me.

It was a bit ruined by my team shouting EZ down the microphone (it wasn't easy). But I'll take it.

First installation of the original Command and Conquer. I'd never experienced anything like it, and it had me concerned for quite a few minutes :D

Some reviewer somewhere at the time said that there should be an Oscar for game installs, so C&C could get proper recognition.

2m video—there is sound after a while, and crazy bit after 1:30 :)
Coded by Maria del Mar McCready Legg and voiced by
0m1QYBD.png

The one for Red Alert isn't as iconic imo, but in similar vein.

• Love
Reactions: BeardyHat and Alm
Taking 1 year to beat Super Metroid and then realising I didn't have anything to do.

Yes, I know you can beat it way less time but this was in the dark ages, before the internet was everywhere. Before guides showed you how to do it all. A friend had finished game in under a day but I was after 100% so it wasn't just get to the end, it was have everything. That and it was a fun game.

Many memorable moments included in playing Journey, happy and sad.

Oct 20, 2023
Visit site
My best memory of the game is Just Coast 2, just because I got into it, I really felt like this person was a rescuer. Maybe it’s just because in my childhood I was able to become the kind of person who tinkers with weapons, in all these special operations, knows how to cause trouble and undermine everything.

Reactions: neogunhero and Alm
Nov 4, 2023
Visit site
My best memory of the game is just Need For Speed Shift. Because this is my first platinum trophy that I got. I really a fans of the need for speed series, and feel happy that finally i got this trophy.

Reactions: Brian Boru
This happened yesterday, playing 2nd playthrough of Days Gone(Survival mode 2).

Deacon started as an outsider, a nomad, not trusted by the camp people in three different camps. But slowly by bringing them supplies, freaker ears and taking out various outlaws he wins them over.

For the final battle, he thinks it just him and Boozer, then bikers from all the camps turn up.

I think where games like Death Stranding have a concept of connection, Days Gone does it on a much more real level. It felt like an emotional moment when they joined forces.

Nov 4, 2023
Visit site
The most atmospheric and best game I've ever played is Skyrim Elder Scrolls. What caught me in this game is the plot! The plot in Skyrim, in my opinion, is unsurpassed. Musical accompaniment is what made the atmosphere special. But the cool thing about this game is the secrets, even if you play Skyrim until you're old, you won't be able to find all the secrets=)

TRENDING THREADS