What's your Cyberpunk backstory?

Page 3 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
May 5, 2020
Visit site
Hi. I'll definitely be Corporate and live the game just being cool, lots of neon, augmented and stylish with both cars and clothes. I'd love to see the world of Cyberpunk 2077 in VR.

God bless, Revelation 21:4

May 7, 2020
Visit site
Definitely going full Corporate life path and anything related, probably spend a lot of points in Tech & Cool aswell as Intelligence.

No idea what cybernetics there will be, but I'll go as far as I can while still having my character look awesome from the outside, a good balance.

For weapons, I'd either go something that can mix with my tech build so something similar to the "whip" that was seen in the last dive in video, if that even exists or a very customized suppressed pistol.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
My backstory is quite simple, I'm a former middle class kid who grow up fond of martial arts and military, joined the army, discharged dishonorably (problems with authority) looking for a new life in the street with former military friends, have code of honor but willing to go berserk without any mercy against my foes, focused and patience, can take my time planing my vengeance but it will be sift and deadly.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
My V (at least the one I’ll have on the first run) is going to be a woman born and raised among the nomads. Thanks to the nomad’s great educational system, she’s skilled enough in the ways of the techie, also knows a bit about getting the best side of people (or tries at least), has a very basic knowledge about guns, and is interested in expanding her netrunning horizons when she starts to do more serious merc work. And what better place to flex her edgerunning muscles than Night City?

However, the city has a even bigger incentive for her: knowing what it would feel like to settle, to have a place of her own, away from the old and tired Road. A place where also, if lucky (veeery lucky), she can find new and reliable people. Maybe friends, maybe even lovers.

But if that fails and she gets stabbed in the back, like pretty much everyone else in Night City, well, she’ll do her best to survive and fight back. Becoming an urban legend while at it doesn’t hurt :cool:

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Born in a criminal district. When I was 6 years old, I lost my mother-she was shot by a stray bullet during street gang fights. A few years later, he joined a street gang as a messenger. In 20 years, he urgently joined the army - because of an unsuccessful sortie into foreign territory, in which he was killed "not the last person" of that group. Six months later, he was transferred to a detachment for work in enemy territories. At the age of 25, he was written off as a citizen because of his injuries. a month later, "Arasaka" contacted Him to work in its structure. To this day, I work for the company in a strike team for special occasions.

TRENDING THREADS