What pc games has the best graphics

Darlexoz007

BANNED
Sep 19, 2022
Visit site
[ETA: National Trust Decree: By order of His Majesty, this thread has been declared a National Treasure, and is not to be tampered with]

CS:GO
PUBG
Battlefield Game
Valorant
Call of Duty Game
Far Cry
Doom

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: DXCHASE
Haha. I don't think you saw the post I was talking about before they deleted it. The guy was talking about being a former bodybuilder who is now a male erotic dancer. Lol.
now i want to see that post. there is no evidence of it in thread now.
only posts I can that were edited didn't include those details

I guess it was spam. Hardly suprrising given topic. If this thread was from prior to June last year, op would have several thousand likes by now. Just from the games mentioned. Saying MInecraft would get you lots of love back then. Forums less fun for new people now.

now i want to see that post. there is no evidence of it in thread now.
only posts I can that were edited didn't include those details

I guess it was spam. Hardly suprrising given topic. If this thread was from prior to June last year, op would have several thousand likes by now. Just from the games mentioned. Saying MInecraft would get you lots of love back then. Forums less fun for new people now.
+
Well heck, I didn't see that either. Has the Palace been duped?

This is unfair, I want a raise!
It was a spammer yesterday that kind of resurrected the thread, and somebody deleted the post. Stuff like that is why I said we should have a Spam Hall of Fame thread to save the extra good ones instead of deleting them. You could still ban the spammer. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Brian Boru
Very few of the spams we get would deserve a spot in such a place. Most are just copies from elsewhere. Some don't even leave the site to copy, like this thread. So many repeats... how to cheat in X game without cheating... you see same things so much you start to give the games new names as you sick of it all...

Are you saying we should embrace the spam and turn the filters off? I don't think that is wise as the chances of you finding this thread to reply would be small. All the pages would be terrifying.

I expect its changed, more NFT spam now. Only spammers silly enough to think that is a way to make money... I mean, they think spamming is a way to make money... just need to convince people to click links. They don't have anything you can't get for free.

Are you saying we should embrace the spam and turn the filters off?
Oh, no. Absolutely not. We definitely don't need to be overrun by spam. I was just saying if someone comes on here saying stuff like that they used to be a body builder, and now they're an erotic male dancer into gaming, that might be worth saving for entertainment value. :LOL:

But I didn't realize it might have gotten automatically deleted by a filter, or something. I just thought the mods deleted that kind of stuff.

Can be either. The filters catch most of it, we catch the dregs. We probably wouldn't see the humor much tho, after year(s) of dealing with it we're pretty sick of it and just whack without giving any consideration to the actual content.
Well, I don't envy you. I was a mod on a couple of forums that didn't have any filters or automated bans/post deletion. We ran into a couple of times when someone with an agenda against the forums performed some malicious attacks. They made a script bombarding us with some grossly inappropriate pics from different IP addresses, so it was almost impossible to stop them until we made it almost impossible to set up a new account. Modding isn't a fun job.

it helps if we at least pay some attention to the posters at least or some regulars might have an unexpected holiday while we run around fixing it... if we notice in time.

I must have been lucky, up until here most forums I mod on hardly ever got any spam. Could be they weren't attached to known websites. Could be there is more spam now.

This place is easy now.

TRENDING THREADS