What Monitor?! 🙈

Aug 10, 2020
Visit site
Hey everyone

I recently updated my PC gaming hardware and upgraded my GPU to the XFX RX 5700 XT 8gb Ultra.

I am running a Dell Ultrasharp u2518d , 1440p, 60hz, IPS monitor, with 5ms fastest response time. I'm looking to upgrade to a faster refresh rate monitor. Had my eyes on 144hz, as it's in an affordable region. Looking to stick with IPS @ 1440p, as I do love nice graphical resolutions in games, but would like fast response times, with low input lag. Not too worried about price, as I've been wrecking my head looking at monitors and specs and would just like to get a good idea on monitors with the same image quality as the Dell, but with good gaming responses.

Currently playing COD Warzone and Destiny 2 alot and occasionally wee strategy game like; C&C, Sims etc.

NOTE: Warzone unlimited FPS = 123fps with screen tearing obviously lol.

Current FPS bottle neck CPU = 6700k

Thankyou to everyone for thier help 😀

Last edited:
Assuming 1440p, since your Dell is 1440p, consider the LG 27GL850-B.

you can google around for reviews from your preferred media outlets, but it's widely viewed as one of the top picks generally, and especially in the IPS sphere.

Aug 10, 2020
Visit site
Assuming 1440p, since your Dell is 1440p, consider the LG 27GL850-B.

you can google around for reviews from your preferred media outlets, but it's widely viewed as one of the top picks generally, and especially in the IPS sphere.
Thankyou for your response bud and will check this monitor out. I have also edited the thread, as didnt realize I hadn't added my resolution 🙈. 1440p is my current resolution.

Reactions: Oussebon

TRENDING THREADS