What is your favorite 3D platformer on PC, or which one have you heard good things about?

I loved Contrast when I played it back in 2016. It Takes Two was great fun. I've got a couple of 3D Sonic games, but haven't played them.

I guess I would pick Contrast as my favorite. It was a great combination of light platforming, puzzles and narrative.

By the way, it's on sale right now for $4.99

I'm not big on 3D platformers, very rarely play them or have any interest in them, but around April I picked-up and played 5-hours of Yellow Taxi Goes Vroom. It has some mechanical depth to it that felt really good to, maybe not master, but get the hang of so I could get to higher places collect gears I needed to.

I haven't finished it, but I made it quite far. I do feel like I should go back and finish it off, given it's short, but I don't think that'll happen probably.

sort of a platformer - no ascending but plenty of jumping to platforms and lots of jumping down.
it is how these guys play it anyway

its on gamepass, I forgot I had installed it. I know its not as easy as he makes it look.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS