What is the greatest game trailer of all time?

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Yes, it was cheaper to play a console game where you only paid once and not every play through... I think some devs now wish they could time travel and somehow charge you full price per play. The reduction in graphics was worth the cost. local video store let you rent a SNES game for $4 for a week, I think that was end of me playing arcades.

Reactions: Pifanjr
I didn't realize there were any after Dragon's Lair, but I quit going to arcades around this time because everyone started charging 50 cents per game. Plus, consoles basically caught up with arcade machines.
I remember one called Space Ace, or something like that. It worked just like Dragon's Lair, only it was more Sci-Fi. I also remember at least one that had real video on laserdisc, and it was like a Wild West gun fight game. It had a pistol in a holster, and you had to be the quicker draw.

I remember one called Space Ace, or something like that. It worked just like Dragon's Lair, only it was more Sci-Fi. I also remember at least one that had real video on laserdisc, and it was like a Wild West gun fight game. It had a pistol in a holster, and you had to be the quicker draw.
Have you ever been to Myrtle Beach? There used to be an arcade that had a quickdraw game with you against an animatronic cowboy.

Have you ever been to Myrtle Beach? There used to be an arcade that had a quickdraw game with you against an animatronic cowboy.
It's been 30 years since I've been there. I doubt if they had that back then. When I was a junior in high school, we used to live about an hour north of there in Wilmington, NC. So when we go to the beach, we usually go around that area because it's not nearly as overrun with tourists. My sister actually owns a condo in Kure Beach.

i keep coming back to the arkham knight trailers.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPXtuCDp47s

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpXUIh7rlWI

for some reason it resonates with me. Maybe because i was seriously hyped about the Arkham series. i think it did a great job of showing the threat that the arkham knight and his private army presented it sort of made them a worthy adversary. Something more then just hired thugs and goons.

Oh and it looked like ingame footage as well.

just a shame that the game fell so short eh?

Sarafan

Community Contributor
wow, that's a sci-fi mini short if I'd seen one...
I like it! 🤩

The best thing in all of this is that we're almost certain that we'll have a continuation of Mankind Divided: https://www.eidosmontreal.com/news/updates-to-our-terms-of-service-and-privacy-notice/. The acquisition of Deus Ex franchise by Embracer Group is one of the best things that could happen to the brand. There's one last game missing in the chain between new Deus Ex games and the original from 2000.

TRENDING THREADS