What is a game you really liked, but after awhile was desperate for it to end?

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
I guess it did take me a while to wake up to fact i wasn't enjoying wow any more, and to stop... but that was 12 or more years ago. I forget these things.
I don't buy many games but they all cost more than the average cost US people pay, even with the increase. I have never finished a game just because I paid an amount for it. Time spent finishing something I don't like could be spent playing something I do.
After I go a certain distance, I have a desire to finish what I started. There are plenty of games I abandon early, but if I play 85 hours of a 90 hour game, you can be certain I'm playing that last 5 hours even if the fun is over.

It kind of reminds me of an author I read (past tense). I have all of his books, but he died writing last book and I didn't want to read the last book... ever. I have read it since, I didn't want to but circumstance led me there... i think we had some stormy days and I had nothing else to do. I didn't enjoy last chapter that was written after he died.

I don't like ends as I have to find something else to do.

Most games I stop cause I am bored, often before they end.

It kind of reminds me of an author I read (past tense). I have all of his books, but he died writing last book and I didn't want to read the last book... ever. I have read it since, I didn't want to but circumstance led me there... i think we had some stormy days and I had nothing else to do. I didn't enjoy last chapter that was written after he died.

I don't like ends as I have to find something else to do.

Most games I stop cause I am bored, often before they end.
that story reminds me of the berserk manga when the author died in 2021 and the story isn't finished yet...

Berserk's setting is inspired by medieval Europe. It centers around the life of Guts, an orphaned mercenary warrior, and Griffith, the leader of a mercenary band called the Band of the Hawk (鷹の団 Taka no Dan?). As he ages, Guts changes from a solitary boy into a man who realizes the value of camaraderie. The story contains elements of both fantasy and horror, as it explores both the best and worst of human nature. Both the manga and anime are noted for their heavy violence.

TRENDING THREADS