What game would you like to play but cant ... and why not.

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
I only have 9 games from Game Pass so far. I have only loaded two of them though. I ran Forza Motorsport long enough to show it works, and I loaded Flight Sim as the download file I got seemed too small to be actual game, and I was right... it was just a launcher and rest of game wanted to download while I played. I didn't want to play though. I haven't played any of them yet... maybe tomorrow I load Cities Skylines 2 and see how much of a train wreck it is on my PC.

I don't have tons of games on Steam either. I never took any notice of the sales. I don't take any noticed of advertising in general so there is that. Hype for a game acts as a repulsion.

Having all the games reminds me of those consoles that have 100 000 games on them. You can't tell me there are 100k good games, so I just see a collection of crap or multiple games that are the same.

I learned the too much choice thing from music. Have lots, can't decide which to hear. So I restrict myself to only so many albums on my phone and it makes it easier. My PC is another story.
I look at both my game and music libraries as just that, libraries.

I don't generally scan through, looking for something to play, but instead, wait for a vibe to strike and then look for something along those lines to play or listen to. Generally with games, vibes strike from reading news about whatever new game is trending, which prompts me to browse my library and look for something similar that I already own that I can play. That usually works out for me.

As for music, I just shuffle my huge library and if something strikes a chord, I'll listen to that album.

As for games I want to play: Z

Unfortunately, while I've got it working, is so...slow... It's difficult to tolerate.

Reactions: Pifanjr
games I want to play: Z

The old Bitmaps Bros RTS?

For some reason I never got it, fixed now, thanks for heads up :)

I had good fun with their Gods game in 90s, so these 2 for $1.50… can't lose, altho the expansion is being roundly panned on Steam—see this screenie, I've never seen 12 straight thumbs down in the reviews before :eek:

6Qad6q8.png

Reactions: Pifanjr
The old Bitmaps Bros RTS?

For some reason I never got it, fixed now, thanks for heads up :)

I had good fun with their Gods game in 90s, so these 2 for $1.50… can't lose, altho the expansion is being roundly panned on Steam—see this screenie, I've never seen 12 straight thumbs down in the reviews before :eek:

6Qad6q8.png
Yup, that's the one! I actually found an old abandonware version as well, though I haven't played enough of either to tell you their differences or why the remake is balls. I only ever played the demo back in the day and loved it, but never got around to playing it properly and now it just feels extremely slow, so I've had a hard time with it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts