Question What have been your go to games these past few years?

Apr 4, 2023
Visit site
I haven’t really been impressed with many recent releases. So I just end up going back to either Monster Hunter or Diablo

Was curious what you guys play when nothing else is interesting. (I’m also getting a bit burnout from those games so some recommendations would be nice)

Reactions: Brian Boru and Alm
Apr 4, 2023
Visit site
[
which Diablo?

I go back to torchlight 2 when I can't think of anything else to play. I haven't done that this year. I need more time before I play it again.
I been playing old ARPG recently, so Grim Dawn, Last Epoch & Titan Quest in the last month. Admittedly Last Epoch isn't old.
Diablo III at the moment, might be IV when it comes out

Reactions: Alm
Kinda in the same boat, my go to game has been Destiny 2 for a few years now but as of late its felt more like burning out rather than enjoying it. Games come and go, i finish some, stop playing most but i always get back to Destiny 2 and the clan i run in there.

Diablo 4 might be the biggest threat to its playtime since i started though because its Diablo 4 and i loved diablo 2 and this is more that than diablo 3 imo.

Apr 4, 2023
Visit site
Kinda in the same boat, my go to game has been Destiny 2 for a few years now but as of late its felt more like burning out rather than enjoying it. Games come and go, i finish some, stop playing most but i always get back to Destiny 2 and the clan i run in there.

Diablo 4 might be the biggest threat to its playtime since i started though because its Diablo 4 and i loved diablo 2 and this is more that than diablo 3 imo.

Yeah I feel the same about Destiny 2 but I really didn’t like some of the changes they made to the game and was looking for something to replace it. I would like Diablo a lot more if I didn’t have to use battle.net

Main reliables from my Replay list:

Command & Conquer Remastered
Far Cry 4/Primal/Yeti/5/New Dawn/6
Crysis and Warhead
Civ 4 & 6
Royal Envoy 1/2/3/CftC

If one of those doesn't do it for me, my fallback list is:
Adelentado trilogy
Amazing Pyramids Rebirth
Civilization 5
Command & Conquer: Generals + Zero Hour
Endless Legend
Factorio
Firewatch
Grey Goo
Hero of the Kingdom series
Portal & 2
Rise of Nations: Extended Edition
Roman Adventures Britons 1 + 2
Sniper Elite 4
Sniper Ghost Warrior 3
Supreme Commander + FA + 2
The Royal Game of Ur
The Talos Principle + Elohim + Gehenna
Ghost Recon: Wildlands
War Robots Planet Defender
World of Goo
Zero-K

Reactions: Pifanjr and Alm
i just spend my times playing Doom 2 community wads. I try to play the game during the weekend or when i'm short on ideas as to what i'm to play and/or i have some spare time to kill.

I do play path of exile, but thats more like playing the leagues as opposed to being bored etc. I have enough games/things to keep busy.

TRENDING THREADS