Whats your favourite game and what would you like to see added to it.

As most of you regulars know since october 2020 i have been hammering satisfactory and i find something to do on it everyday , i have used other games as well but my go to game is satisfactory.

So what would i like to see added to it...... you can collect something called somer sloops and mercer spheres and you can also mine SAM ore , in the case of all 3 items i have been collecting them now since i began using the game and the devs are not giving any indication if or when they will have a use.

At xmas time they have a rewards calendar and you can get super computers and superposition oscillators but yet again they dont have a use.

On a youtube video at the beginning of the year the devs said no updates this year until the game is finally called 1.0 .... finished ????

From looking at steam figures the number of players on it has plummeted ... i guess they are fed up waiting for something to happen or like myself have run out of things to do.

In my first playthrough i used 100+ milestones mod but some parts of my game got messed up ....... my wish would be for the devs to add the mod to the main game as it contains as much as the main game but i just know that this wont happen.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts