what driver for asus rtx 3060

Jul 29, 2024
Visit site
I've got my first build up and working. I have an ASUS RTX 3060 gpu. When I went to the asus website I found that I have two choices for drivers. One is specifically for gaming and the other for content developers. I do drawings and renderings and some video editing so I guess I'm a content creator. But I wondered what the difference would be in the two drivers. Also there is some sort of bios program for the 3060. Anybody know anything about these things?
The ASUS information about the 3060 is pretty minimal. My hand crank coffee grinder came with more instructions.
thanks,
Joe

I've got my first build up and working. I have an ASUS RTX 3060 gpu. When I went to the asus website I found that I have two choices for drivers. One is specifically for gaming and the other for content developers. I do drawings and renderings and some video editing so I guess I'm a content creator. But I wondered what the difference would be in the two drivers. Also there is some sort of bios program for the 3060. Anybody know anything about these things?
The ASUS information about the 3060 is pretty minimal. My hand crank coffee grinder came with more instructions.
thanks,
Joe

Flashing the BIOS can be risky and you would know if you actually needed to do it, so I wouldnt mess with it.

Driver wise apparently the Content creator drivers offer a little better performance and stability in creative programs. Ive never messed with them but I assume that comes at the cost of gaming performance.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts