What are you playing this Halloween?

Halloween is fast approaching, and for many gamers, this is the time to break out the horror games.

I am a baby that cannot handle scary games (but scary films are totally fine!), but this month I will be testing Alien Isolation, and maybe some The Evil within. If all else fails, I will just go back to playing Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines or Left 4 Dead 2.

What spooky games will you be playing?

halloween-gettyimages-172988453.jpg

I don't have any big halloween games planned out, I don't find most horror games to be that enjoyable. I am getting a Quest 2 on the 13th, though, so I might check out phasmaphobia. I've also been playing a lot of the TF2 halloween update, I seem to come back to that game this time every year. That's pretty spooky.

Reactions: Dan and McStabStab

McStabStab

Community Contributor
The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope is number one on my Halloween playlist.

If you're a baby when it comes to horror games, Alien: Isolation will most likely scare the sh*t out of you. It's one of my favorites, enjoy!

Reactions: Dan
Jul 13, 2020
Visit site
Just installed Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corner of the Earth (2006) with HD reshade pack.
Also gonna continue my RE2 remaster run where I stopped.
Planning to play a bit in the evening with headphones and have some good old fun.

Reactions: McStabStab and Dan
I loaded up my save of Resident Evil 7, and walked around a bit. I didn't even see anything before my heart got to me and I had to close it down! :D

I loaded up Painkiller instead, it works with my Halloween theme without giving me a heart attack.

I guess I'll play the new Amnesia and/or the Dark Pictures Anthology. Not really in the mood for horror despite the scary season, but I've been looking forward to those two.

By the way, remember when RE7 used "Resident EVII" because of the roman numerals at the end? Why aren't they doing that with "Resident Evil VIIIage"?

Have it the same way @Dan. I'm very good at scaring myself when playing horror games, but I will try my best to get a little further in Resident Evil 7: Biohazard. I got to the bathtub in the mansion area (and did the first puzzle) and that is about where I left the game last time. That old woman in the wheelchair also freaks me out every time I see her!

Reactions: Dakkon
Have it the same way @Dan. I'm very good at scaring myself when playing horror games, but I will try my best to get a little further in Resident Evil 7: Biohazard. I got to the bathtub in the mansion area (and did the first puzzle) and that is about where I left the game last time. That old woman in the wheelchair also freaks me out every time I see her!

Haha, the old women in the wheel chair is what made me turn it off last night. I was wandering around trying to remember where I got up to last time I played, on edge the entire time. Got to her and was like 'nah, think I'll go play something I enjoy'.

TRENDING THREADS