Giveaway We're giving away 30 copies of Risk of Rain 2! Enter here!

Page 21 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 8, 2020
Visit site
A friend of mine lent me his account for a little bit, and I checked out RoR2. While it was fun, it wasn't as hard as RoR1. I don't know, but for me, I enjoyed RoR1 a lot because it was difficult and on the other hand, RoR2 was way easier. Not sure if it's because it's 3D, or they designed it to be easy. I tried it out long time ago don't know if they changed it, and that's why I want to check it out again and play with some of my friends.

Kek

Aug 9, 2020
Visit site
This has to be one of the greatest games by far, open to modding community, developer feedback and a lot of ways to play this game!

Aug 9, 2020
Visit site
Risk of rain coop was fun. Risk of rain 2 coop on the other hand will probably be one hell of a ride.

I also love the music.

: )

Aug 9, 2020
Visit site
I really liked the first game and so far this game is even better. It's too easy to sink countless hours into this game, especially with friends.

Aug 9, 2020
Visit site
Most of my friends are playing this game and they are having a really good time. I'm excited about this game because I really wanted to join them in this adventure.

Also, from what I've seen it is known as one of the best roguelike games, so I'm really looking forward to play it and experience it for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS