Giveaway We're giving away 30 copies of Risk of Rain 2! Enter here!

Page 20 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 7, 2020
Visit site
Yeah I'd love to say something about RoR2 but unfortunately I've never had the pleasure of playing it since I've never owned the game 😲. So on that note yea I'd love to play it cause it seemed cool from the videos I've watched of it. Good luck to everyone joining this raffle.

Aug 7, 2020
Visit site
I've been hanging out on Risk of Rains Discord to stay up to date on stuff and I'm super excited to find out what their hero/class is when the game releases soon the new ones they've already added are all really cool so the addition the brand new one will be awesome

Aug 7, 2020
Visit site
I'm really looking forward to the new survivor and finally the last stage and boss. I hope I can get some of my friends to pick up the game as well.

Aug 8, 2020
Visit site
Risk of Rain 2 is great since there are many different ways to play the game dependant on the character. The randomisation of stages also provides more replayability and depth to runs. The gameplay for every character is amazing since combat controls are smooth and quick. This game is also great for stress testing your computer as 60 minutes into a run your computer will dip to 5 frames.

Aug 8, 2020
Visit site
My friends play this and unfortunately since they got work and I dont due to the pandemic and we're in different country, therefore I cannot afford it. Im excited since i might have a chance of winning :)

Aug 8, 2020
Visit site
I've been watching other people play the game, and I really wanted to play it, but my laptop can't run it. Now, I have a better laptop to play it in, and I'm reaaaally excited to finally play it. I hope I win here <3

Aug 8, 2020
Visit site
I first met RoR when I visited a friend. He offered to play me some game. I was not a fan of 2D games, but I really liked this game. We played with a blurred screen a bit and it was cool. Some time ago I bought RoR1 on my steam account. Hope to win the second part to play with a friend :)

Aug 8, 2020
Visit site
Saw some videos of this game and I really like the variety of the playable characters and the crazy item combos you can get with each one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS