Giveaway We're giving away 30 copies of Risk of Rain 2! Enter here!

Page 18 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 6, 2020
Visit site
I played a lot during the free weekend and loved the frantic samurai gameplay and feeling like I was always in a match totally different from the one I had because of the items

Aug 6, 2020
Visit site
This is the best co-op roguelike game I've ever seen. I will also pay attention to the difficulty system, it will not make you sit in one place for a long time.

Aug 6, 2020
Visit site
I'm really impressed by how well Hopoo transitioned from 2D to 3D as well as the gameplay feel. And just to throw it out there. Risk of Rain 1 as Mercenary, get a Wicked Ring, stack a bunch of crit chance, harvester's scythes, and then just whirlwind all day. Love the screw attack build. Plus the two guys that originally made Risk of Rain 1 are alumni from the university I went to!

Aug 6, 2020
Visit site
This is a great game that drags on for hundreds of hours. The gameplay seems monotonous, but you always want to start again and beat your record or get a new item. But it's best to play with your friends. The game has great music unique to each location, which is a lot and will be even more. Monsters in the game have a simple behavior, but when they fill the entire screen, you just try to survive no matter what. And items help to survive, the more rare they are, the more powerful they are. I have played this game for more than 300 hours and I advise you.

Aug 6, 2020
Visit site
I really like this game because it can drag you headlong into several weeks of uninterrupted play, or even months, in the game you can collect many builds and they will all be different. this is really cool

Aug 6, 2020
Visit site
My favourite thing about the first game was realising we knew almost every item by name and its use just by looking at the sprite for it, the co-op was so fun we couldn't stop playing!

Aug 6, 2020
Visit site
Had always been a fan of roguelikes no matter how bad I am at most of them but tbh the reason I really want to play this game is because a friend has been bugging me about it nonstop however I dont have the funds to buy it just yet. There's only 2 of them playing so they've been messaging me about it for almost a month now. They even sent me this link AHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS