Giveaway We're giving away 30 copies of Risk of Rain 2! Enter here!

Page 10 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2020
Visit site
I'll be honest))
I did not play 1 part ((
I watched the game trailer - I liked the game very much!
I want to try to play this game!

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
Love the artstyle and have always been intrigued, especially seeing it pop up regularly on steam (ROR1 anyway) just after I built my first PC, now seems like the perfect time to get into it!

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
I had a chance to try out RoR2 and what i really liked about the game are those MLG moments, feeling epic while only slashing NPCs and chaining abilities, doing combos with other players and just barely surviving a bossfight. When i watched the game on twitch it seemed easy, but i had to realize that there is more than it looks. Also making crazy builds is really fun and experimenting with seemingly useless combinations then realizing they are actually OP if you adapt your playstyle to them. As i see it even though you have to play the game from 0 every time, it can be very different and challenging no matter how many hours you put into it.

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
Risk of Rain 1 started out "Ok I've got this... this isn't so bad." It progressed fairly rapidly to, "How many of them are there?" And "Keep shooting!"

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
I've been on a roguelike bender recently, so the idea of a 3d shooter roguelike is enthralling to me. Congrats to the dev team on the release, I can't imagine this was an easy project

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
I am surprised there isn't a bigger backlash from making the sequel so different from the original game. It makes me think that this game is great, I am looking forward to seeing if it's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS