Giveaway We're giving away 30 copies of Risk of Rain 2! Enter here!

Page 9 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
A couple of friends are playing it and I missed it in the steam sale, this would be a great opportunity to give it a go and join up the party!

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
I just loved collecting a ridiculous amount of items in the first RoR game. Also, the janitor bot was hilarious with the hammer attack and the sound effect it played just before it came down to rain pain on his enemies.

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
One of the craziest and funnest games I have ever played. LOVED how many weapons and abilities there are! Crazy playstyles and CO-OP!!! Can't beat it!

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
Got my friend into RoR1 from GoG, Here from PC Gamer page on fb. Looking to get this for free and play with buddies Roguelikemaps and Coop is not a common thing. Looking to get my copy here Cheers!

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
With the help of the first game we played quite a lot with a friend and we managed to rebuild our friendship trying to discover as many secrets as possible and to complete as much of the game as possible. And Risk of Rain 2 what could be better than an upgrade from the first game that I can say I liked since I first saw it and always captivated me.

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
Played RoR1 a long time ago and yes, it was a great game, but I didn't had much fun playing it. Played RoR2 through a free weekend and I had a blast, I liked it A LOT more.

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
Without any doubt one of the most memorable game I've played in my life, played Risk of Rain 1 like 5 years ago when I wen't to live by myself away from my parents. Remember I installed the game in those first weird days, and played co-op with my friend almost everyday, the game was my companion for a long time while I was adapting to my new style of life, such good memories. Would really like to live all the wild experience again with RoR 2, I'm exited to see what's new in the lore of the game, it's not something usual, and I know that most of the people hype specifically for the gameplay, but I used to love those small lore entries in the item display window, some items used to have some weird descriptions that always had that sepcial charm, same goes for the small quotes you get when you finish the game with a different character, so cool.

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
I've always like the diminutive characters and minimalistic graphic presentation in the first Risk of Rain, it suits the game really well. And it's their trademark. It's refreshing that they kept that design approach for the second game too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS