Giveaway We're giving away 30 copies of Risk of Rain 2! Enter here!

Page 8 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
I really like the artist behind the soundtrack, Chris Christodoulou. I feel like he doesn't get enough credit. The game would really lose a lot of its charm without his OST

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
I love the soundtrack and the atmosphere of the game, feel so unique and mysterious. I've played the first one a lot! Looking forward to the second one!

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
I've been watching my friend streaming this game and it looked so dynamic and challenging also the characters were looking very unique so I guess it would be nice to play it myself coz i love rougelikes/lites

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
I did not play the first Risk of Rain but the aesthetics of this one look really nice. I have been real close to clicking on that buy button, but I worry about the difficulty. I am not all that young anymore and my gaming skills have gone down in games that require quick twitch reactions. I definitely would like to give it a try though.

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
All in all, RoR2 is a great game and has almost the same feeling as the first game. I'm excited how they are going to make the final boss and which heroes are going in. :)

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
Favorite thing about Risk of Rain was the zen I achieve while shooting down monsters, getting powerups, and making sure I leave the zone before hell breaks loose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS