Giveaway We're giving away 30 copies of Risk of Rain 2! Enter here!

Page 7 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Both Risk of Rain games are great and I really love the jump from 2D to 3D and I think it works well. It's a easy to start hard to master kind of game where you have to understand your character, the items and bosses while also manage your time on every level which is a huge part of the game! Also taking risks hence the name Risk of Rain is perfectly sums up this game! I love everything about it

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
Risk of rain 1 is an amazing game in itself,being a 2D platformer. Has so many great features. Had a lot of fun playing that online with friends.
I do not own Risk of Rain 2, but was able to get some time in with it during one of Steam free weekends for the game. I LOVED it. Took the mechanics of the first one and built upon them even more on a 3D environment. Was a great experience. There was a LOT to like about it. Would be easier to list the games faults, which arent many. Most of all i enjoyed the replayability. Everything at random, and tins of various loadouts to play with.
But what i REALLY enjoyed the absolute most about it? I like to game with my 13 year old son. And he is ridiculously over the top picky when it comes to trying new games. I got him to try it and he loved it as well. So we played it together for a good 4 hours straight. It was refreshing to be able to play something other than Minecraft or Terraria with him LOL!! Any time i can get him to willingly pmay something else that i also enjoy, it is a must have.

If im chosen for this giveaway, rest assured many hours will be burned away on that game. Will definitely not just be a +1 to my library.

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
Roguelike's are one of my favorite genres of games. I loved the original and Risk of Rain 2 looks even more awesome in a third person perspective with a really cool art style.

This one of the top games on my Steam wishlist so I really appreciate a chance at winning it, thanks!

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
Risk or Rain 2 is something that I would like to play a lot since I have a thing for rogue like and third person action games and it feels like this game has the features and gameplay feeling that will make me spend a lot of hours playing, dying and repeating it again

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
The aesthetic of the game looks beautiful, I’m excited for the never ending challenges and seeing how far me and my friends can get.

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
I absolutely loved the first game and I remember how hyped I was once I saw the second game. I've played both of them for over 400 hours on PS4 but I really wish I had a PC copy too.

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
My friends were playing it the other week and were pushing me to get it as well. I know 20 bucks isn't a whole lot but during the global pandemic and in 5 days I need to pay my tuition fee for my last year of uni money isn't exactly something I have too much of.

What looks so fun about RoR2?
3D co-op roguelite with a unique art style, honestly it sounds like the best of times. I can't compare it to RoR because I didn't play that one. I am really bad at platformers.

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
A friend of mine told me about how awesome this game is, so I checked out the 'store' page of this game on steam, it look very interesting and a game that I would really play and it's also a 3rd person shooter (which is one of my favourite genres) and the reviews on this game is overwhelmingly positive which really made me eager to play it, so I added it to my WISHLIST. Please PC Gamer make my WISH come true :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS