Giveaway We're giving away 30 copies of Risk of Rain 2! Enter here!

Page 6 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
Played a lot with the first one with my friends back in the day and it was fun.
When I saw Risk of Rain 2 came out and its full different I always wanted to try it but never had a chance for it.
Like how they changed the whole game after the first one, it was a very good step also the repeatability what I saw about the second game is very nice and I'm happy the developer finally finished the game and excited for the 1.0 launch.

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
Oh I was *just* listening to the Risk of Rain 1 soundtrack while out walking in the some light rain today. Without a doubt the vibe created by both the amazing music by Chris Christodoulou and the artstyle. The feeling of exploration is still one of my favourites and I'm excited for Risk of Rain 2 to bring new ways of experiencing that hopefully with more absolute bangers on the soundtrack.

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
What I loved the most compared to the first Risk of Rain was the re-imagined worlds. It felt like a whole new game seeing the playable characters and enemies all over again.

Key

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
Honestly didn't play the original, but a good friend of mine has said great things about RoR2 in early access so I'd be keen to play it with him!

wil

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
I liked that Risk of Rain was just quick to pick up and fun to play... gameplay over graphics anyday for me...

Now the new one is 3D, I'm just hoping they will have both! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS