Giveaway We're giving away 30 copies of Risk of Rain 2! Enter here!

Page 5 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2020
Visit site
As a fan of sci-fi and fantasy shooter games, RoR2 and its amazing soundtracks has caught my attention. I'm afraid if I get my hands on this game I might get addicted to it so much that I'll always be doing a "last run" at night and ending up at 4AM without knowing.

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I'm pretty excited about another game I can sink numerous hours into with multiplayer co-op like I have with Deep Rock Galactic. Those sorts of co-op PVE games are a treasure.

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
Wasn't a fan of the first game, but when i got to try out RoR2 during the free Steam weekend, I absolutely loved it. As someone who doesn't often have time to sit down and play a game for multiple hours at a time, the small roguelike bursts of gameplay are perfect.

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
Well hi there, I like things

First RoR wasn't my thing, but we're talking about 3d here. That's a whole new dimension to work with, now we're talking. Was waiting for the full release to check it out, super stoked that it's so close

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
I loved the music of the first game, the atmosphere had some nostalgic sci-fi vibes. Among the many good thing the game has this is surely the most remarkable to me.

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
I'm posting for a chance to play Risk Of Rain. I've watched a couple of streams. I don't know a whole lot about it. I just want to diversify the games I play and stream. I tend to spend too much time on a single gaming grind. It would be good for me to mix it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS