Vintage tank simulator

Apr 19, 2020
Visit site
Hello everyone, I'm an old man with an old game question. Years ago I had a tank game that I cannot find a reference. It was out in the late 80's or early 90's. It was a top down, turn based sort of strategy type game. Panzer General came after this title and the game was a more simplistic display than Panzer General. I cannot remember the title or publisher. All I can remember is it came in an Avalon Hill bookshelf type of box. Does anyone remember this game? I'm pretty sure it was a PC game but it could have been a Commodore 64. Thanks for any help with this.

Apr 19, 2020
Visit site
The only other things I remember is the tanks were very simple and I only remember there being light, medium and heavy tanks and there was an artillery component that work as indirect fire. You had to assign artilley at the end of a turn and it would occur at the start of your next turn. You had to guess where the enemy might be after moving. I can't remember any units but the tanks, however there may have been other types of units. Thanks again for the info.

TRENDING THREADS