Question Underrated Divinity game(RPG)?

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Oct 19, 2022
Visit site
Cool👍.. if you have any questions you can ask. I will be glad to help.. by the way which class did you choose? Or you're mixing skills?
Went for warrior but have mixed a lot of mage in there, in particular have found a couple of mage skills to be very OP past a certain point.
It's quite refreshing to know that you have limited skill points (compared to skills available) and also limited skill/quick slots so choices really do matter - but also it is then hard to add in new skills which will be well beneath the level requirement after probably level 15 to 20 or so.

Went for warrior but have mixed a lot of mage in there, in particular have found a couple of mage skills to be very OP past a certain point.
It's quite refreshing to know that you have limited skill points (compared to skills available) and also limited skill/quick slots so choices really do matter - but also it is then hard to add in new skills which will be well beneath the level requirement after probably level 15 to 20 or so.
Yes.. Skills are very important in this game.. If you use it correctly, the game becomes more fun and you are more successful in battles. So Skills makes the combat better and fun. I love the skill tree in this game..

Oct 19, 2022
Visit site
Finally finished the game and DLC, it was the attack on Damian's citadel that I found very hard previously which is the end of the DLC add on. Did a bit of googling and had not realised that you can use the eye of the patriarch as well which gets auto added to your tool bar which was a big help. After an age a cut scene got me to the final battle which wasn't difficult.
I was level 45 and had pretty cool gear.
Really enjoyed the play through. 70 hours in total and although some rough edges it was a very good experience.

TRENDING THREADS