Trying to play the new doom eternal

Mar 21, 2020
Visit site
I have a Acer nitro 5 with a AMD Ryzen 5 2500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx cpu, with 8 gb of ram, my 1st gpu is a AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics and my 2nd gpu is a Radeon RX 560X Series. I've tryed my best to update the system to run the new doom eterna. but when I try to start the game up in steam, i get the game to initially start up with a black screen but it automatically crashes right after. after researching for what the problem is, i came up with having to update my Radeon software version to 20.3.1, now i get a pop up from the amd software saying that it does not support hdr and that they are working to fix this problem. this is were i have been stuck on what to do next. all i want to really know is how to fix it in order for me to play and get some rip and tear in. other questions i have , is my systeam out dated?, is there a way to update my whole system even tho all my hardware is integrated to the board? what should i do?

You can't upgrade the hardware.

Although your hardware is apparently a bit below the official minimum spec, I'd be surprised if you were unable to run it at all.

Are any external monitors or TVs plugged into the laptop?

Mar 21, 2020
Visit site
When I checked the hdr setting on my computer, it was off, it doesn't give me a option to turn it on or off. I did update the window system to version 1909 to

TRENDING THREADS