Apr 30, 2020
Visit site
Hello everyone, hope everybody is having a good day. I just have a simple question. Which one should i get for better wireless gaming experience? I know if i want to get the best wireless headset i should probably get the arctis 7 but i'm on a budget so those are my 2 options. I've read that, and i don't know if this true or not, the hs70 is better, but the arctis 1 is compatible with phones and other devices. Also i've heard that the arctis 1 has on-ear earcups, rather than the over-the-ear earcups, is that ture? Any advice or answer is greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance!

I don't know much about Steelseries 1 or HS70, but what I do know is that I tried the Artic 7. It had an amazing sound, I mean, REALLY amazing sound. The downside, the headset was to heavy for my taste and would irritate my ears. I decided on wired Hyper X Cloud 2 instead. Not the best sound, but light in weight and comfortable to use with both leather/velour cups. I guess what I meant to say is that do try the wireless on and see how they feel when it comes to weight

Last edited:
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Recommend you buy Superlux 668B headphones instead with Vmoda Pro mic attachment. You will have superior mic quality and Semi open natural sounding headphones.

spvtnik1

Community Contributor
Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
I have the Corsair HS70SE (I believe the only difference is some extra color trim) and I am happy with them. I have heard great things about the Steelseries, too. I do get occasional connectivity weirdness which I've come to expect with any wireless technology. Once the slipstream connection is locked in it is great.

I would recommend the Steelseries simply because of the extra connectivity. If you expect to ever use these headphones with your phone or you have an XBOX or PS4, or this is your first premium headphones purchase and it will be your only pair, then you'll be disappointed with the HS70. I knew upfront that I wanted a pair of headphones dedicated to only my gaming PC, so I am OK with the lack of connectivity on the HS70 (there is NO 3.5mm analog output or even bluetooth). I almost NEVER use earphones or headphones when I am listening on my phone. I also already have a cheap pair of studio monitors and I would consider buying a much higher quality pair of headphones for music listening.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts