Question Looking for Good Budget Wireless Gaming Headset

Aug 1, 2020
Visit site
Tough decision ahead when gotta upgrade old Logitech G35 7.1 Mick Headset to wireless :confused: Using it with Pc. Soon to have Sony Gold Wireless sep. for PS5. Android mobile device not a must have. G35 served well for 3y & i lasted about a year too long for its frustrating knotted cable. Gonna recycle it properly to think of nature. They were comfy to wear & gave good audio ear massage. I can buy from stores like Amazon Uk, Amazon de with smile. Have Amazon Prime Sub account that's has been around 2.5y. From the German warehouse I made an order for 2TB Nvme SSD which arrived on 2d to Scandinavia. The Amazon Tv app plays the Uk's Prime Video library. Satisfied with Amazon Prime Sub offerings & to benefits like Reading, Prime Video etc :) Sci-Fi & Dune readings I always buy @Amazon.co.uk :) Often get discount cause of Prime Sub, but sometimes I pay a normal price to give extra support to author. Dune's first book trilogy I bought 23y ago, but since last couple years bought it & others on Ebook format.

Budget & Wishes:
The budget for the Mick Headset set is 145€ so it belongs to semi Budget categ. & Brands on mind: HyperX, Roccat, Razer, Corsair (Sennheiser?) & maybe Sony. Razer if they've stopped making crushing tight headsets. Wishes: Separate vol control from sys vol, can use while charging, Signal transmit with USB conn. Battery life at least 16h, Audio 7.1 V.Sur (Yet can't get proper 2.0 Sur for less than 200€), but can be a basic Stereo if get Audio enhancer software to work. Audio drivers least 40mm. Heard from cousin about sound enhancement service for which he pays few € / month. It gives strong Surround audio.

If I'm not mistaken can get it even for free and doesn't need a lot of config. :unsure: Below this section are 3x products that on my scope, but not sure where to set the target. If some have experience from them or others within the budget range then that be great to know. Each link has a proven good audio signal & battery life boasted from many sources. In wireless, battery life (as well as @phones, etc. in general) gets worse over time, but one could assume that at least a year & more will work well without major drops. That is even if treated like flower on hand.

Few pre Options:
Roccat Elo Air Review. Wireless with 7.1 V.Sur <- 2x Cons & other depends on user. 24hrs battery life.
PS5 Pulse 3D Wireless Headset Review <- Poor structure, Poor 3D Audio & battery. Price Bueno.
Razer Nari Wireless <- Good well rounded review. 2x Cons that both depends on user.
HyperX Cloud Wireless Store page with Reviews Below. <- Sounds good though I don't like the weird arch section above my head. The one that's ton top of the headband & it has that gap in mid. Headsets without that are great. Steelseries usually has them so that's pushed me away from them. "Kai1991" wrote in the reviews that the lighting should be turned off whenever you turn on the device. Strange if so, but maybe not needed. Mostly posit. review if recall. Link is really long so I shortened with tiny.cc abbrev. service where have got acc for long time. At Amazon.de & other non eng sites using translate extension with Brave Browser. There's London lang. in the top bar settings, but the site has a lot of writing that doesn't get translated. ^^ Thanks to everyone who read Looking forward to reading user experiences & wish everyone happy last month of a miserable year & better New Year 6021 o /

- Fedaygin -

Last edited:
Reactions: Arnald
Aug 1, 2020
Visit site
The HyperX Cloud Flight sounds like a solid option for a reasonable price. Looking at reviews, I'd steer clear of the Flight S and go with the model you linked.
Howdies @Original & late thanks for your messsage & opinion :) I went for the HyperX Cloud Flight & after few days use it seems like a solid prod. & good purchase :love: Later on next spring gonna change it to HyperX Cloud Wireless II & sell current one with good low price. New model has some improvements & sadly wasn't available yet at least not to N.Europe. The HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless that i bought was on nice sale for couple weeks as it came with 89€ price tag with orig. being 139€.

Before buying the Cloud Flight II must get their HyperX Alloy Core RGB Membrane Gaming Keyboard. (Currently Sold Out) that has price tag of 49€. Hope you & all fine gamers / Pc folks have good rest of the month & launch for Next Year 6021 ⌛This is solved now. Strange that can't update title. #GoodPurchase #HappyToSupport #Recycle

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS