Thinking of upgrading my system(ps4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

The title of the site/forum should indicate what we specialize in. Are you asking for suggestions on upgrading your PS4 or you want to build a system as an upgrade away from the PS4?

he's talking about the PS5.

We get commenters like this all the time
I agree on first, and you're correct on second—we get a lot of spam about winning or getting free PS5s if you follow a magic link.

We await the magic link with bated—and baited, I suppose—breath, while the romantic in us holds out faint hope that it's a real member. Are you real @Lkoger89 ?

Reactions: WoodenSaucer
They will never have...our FREEEEEEEEEEEEEDAAAAAHM! Wait that guy was Mel Gibson.
So you're saying Lkoger is Mel Gibson?

But they had to take the time to set up an account, navigate to the "PC Gaming Discussions" subforum, and start a thread... Lol
Mel, as I call him, would have his personal assistant set up the account and handle navigation.

Maybe he thought it was Political Correct gaming forum.

It would be political correct to include all gaming platforms /s

There is nothing politically correct about these forums with all the Viking bashing I get..

I'd bin the idea of a PS5, Sony just announced the Spider Man series are coming to PC. Less and less of a draw to console gaming I'd say. Buy the PS exclusives on STEAM and then subscribe to Microsoft Game Pass you've got best of both worlds and even then all the RPGs and RTS available..

Unfortunately... No @Brian Boru board game yet

• Haha
Reactions: Brian Boru
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS