Survey—playing and traveling with games

Mar 28, 2023
Visit site
We would like you to answer a few questions:

These questions are related to how you play your games and how you travel with them.

The survey link is: https://forms.gle/uv55C5J89e9NcGjp6

We are looking forward to your participation. Thanks for your time.

[Mod edit: changed title for clarity from the unhelpful "Gamers: Get a chance to Win a $25 Amazon Gift Card!!!".]

Last edited by a moderator:
I advise against doing this survey, it is likely to be a marketing ploy to grab your info. If another mod wishes to zap for spam, be my guest.

1. Grabbing info:
PRuKdQB.png

2a. Marketing:
2C1olEV.png

2b. Marketing:
Original spammy thread title:
"Gamers: Get a chance to Win a $25 Amazon Gift Card!!!".

Mar 28, 2023
Visit site
I advise against doing this survey, it is likely to be a marketing ploy to grab your info. If another mod wishes to zap for spam, be my guest.

1. Grabbing info:
PRuKdQB.png

2a. Marketing:
2C1olEV.png

2b. Marketing:
Original spammy thread title:
"Gamers: Get a chance to Win a $25 Amazon Gift Card!!!".

Hi Brian Boru, This is not spam. We can do a video chat to show you that I'm a real person. I am just doing a survey on how you play games and how you travel with them. The email address is so we can tell you who the winner is. You can enter a non working email address if you don't mind winning.

Mar 28, 2023
Visit site
I have done a fair amount of internet marketing professionally, and I check all surveys posted here—we get a good few, and I happily complete most of them.

I then post a brief summary of my experience, which may or not be helpful to our members.

Gotcha. I'm not an internet marketer. This is actually for me. I posted it before without the links, but only one person replied. So I just want to reward individuals for their time by offering a chance to win an Amazon gift card.