Streamers, where are you?

i don't know if any of the regulars stream, I know a lot of people try to leave links to them here but if they haven't been here for a while, they and their posts are removed due to:

Reactions: redmark_
I don't really stream . Might be interested to maybe record some gameplay footage and upload it, but honestly its far too resource intensive. i wouldn't mind recording some thing though. I did dabble with OBS but uploading stuff etc is also too intensive.

As for watching streamers directly? i don't really do it often. Why would i want to watch someone else play games when i could be playing games myself? i only watch twitch if there is a dev live stream or if i'm interested in a game and and wanted to see what its like.

Mar 28, 2021
Visit site
Why would i want to watch someone else play games when i could be playing games myself? i only watch twitch if there is a dev live stream or if i'm interested in a game and and wanted to see what its like.

A few more reasons to watch a stream that apply to me personally:
- I've given up on finishing the game myself and want to see how it ends
- I'm looking for someone skilled to give tips/tricks/guidance
- Not "my genre" of game but super popular and I want to see what all the fuss is about
- Streamer is playing a mod or something and I want to see what what's like

I haven't streamed in a while. I'm usually more quiet cause when I stream I'm visiting my old lady *don't tell her I said that* and my crazy voices and how I act when gaming make her tell me to be quiet way to much so I have to be quiet...... =\

• Haha
Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS