Hello! Firstly, Thank you PC Gamer for the opportunity to connect with all of you - we're honored!
We're Skullbot Games and we're comprised of Jeremy Gaffney, Doug Koup, and Andrew Klimas.
We come from a variety of backgrounds in the AAA space - we've worked on titles like Wildstar, Guild Wars, Overwatch, and City of Heroes and collectively found ourselves in a place where we wanted to start something together for the indie space and start something that was close to our hearts and through this adventure, our hack n slash roguelite, Gone Viral started to sprout its wings.
We wanted to keep this AMA pretty open! Because we all come from different walks the industry - so here are some short notes on each member:
- Jeremy Gaffney (Lead Programmer, Design)
- Co-Founder Destination Games (now NCsoft West) & Turbine Entertainment (modern day WB Boston)
- Executive Producer of Wildstar, City of Heroes, Guild Wars, and more
- President of Carbine Studios
- Doug Koup (Scripting, AI, UI)
- Lead Scripter for Wildstar
- QA for Bandai
- Specialist GM for Blizzard Entertainment
- Andrew Klimas (Artwork, Creative Direction)
- Environment Design for Overwatch
- Characters, props, weapons, architecture, lighting and world-building for Wildstar
Lay it on us!