Satisfactory game .. missing crates

I posted this question on the official q & a site but nobody answered it and i know that some on here do use the game.

So this is my problem .... my map and compass show i have a lot of crates on the ground from when i destroyed something and my inventory was full .... thats a mystery in itself because i dont normally leave stuff lying around.

Anyways , the compass points me to where they are but i never seem to find them , i get to a point where the crate icon spins behind me which means i have gone past it.
I am on open ground and they are not in areas that have been made invisible due to landscaping changes.

So the obvious question is why can i see them or find them.

Reactions: Brian Boru

CParsons

Staff member
I posted this question on the official q & a site but nobody answered it and i know that some on here do use the game.

So this is my problem .... my map and compass show i have a lot of crates on the ground from when i destroyed something and my inventory was full .... thats a mystery in itself because i dont normally leave stuff lying around.

Anyways , the compass points me to where they are but i never seem to find them , i get to a point where the crate icon spins behind me which means i have gone past it.
I am on open ground and they are not in areas that have been made invisible due to landscaping changes.

So the obvious question is why can i see them or find them.
I don't play the game but doing some research, I came across this as a possible solution.

You should also be able to use the save editor at https://satisfactory-calculator.com to find and move your crate, or just add the items back into your inventory. I wouldn't even consider moving the crate to be cheating since most games make a point of putting your items in an actual reachable location when you die. Like if you jump into lava, the items would often appear on the ground nearby instead of in the lava.

i used the calculator and removed the yellow borders from each icon i did not want to see , the yellow border and 47 is still highlighted but they dont show up on map , i used the experimental tab on the map cos thats what i am running

i used the calculator and removed the yellow borders from each icon i did not want to see , the yellow border and 47 is still highlighted but they dont show up on map , i used the experimental tab on the map cos thats what i am running
Never had this happen to me. All I can think of is that, being the experimental branch where I found a lot of map anomalies and clipped through the ground twice, that your stuff has fallen under the surface. There wouldn't happen to be a cave system under you would there?

Hi Zed , i used both the experimental and early access tab on the save editor and it still did not show the position of the crates i cant find.

Somebody on the q & a site finally answered me they said the save editor needs updating , i think thats the right answer because it did not show all the power stations i have

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS