Retail copy of windows 10?

JR88

BANNED
Jan 19, 2020
Visit site
Im waiting on a copy...has anyone bought the one with it on the usb drive? I downloaded Linux and corroupted everything and cant go back to windows 10 lol.....pretty unfortunate...and the iso i put on my flash drive dosent work...it ask for the media drivers are missing...cant figure it out...hope the drive works with the retail version....

What you're paying for is the licence key, that also has the USB installer. Even if you don't get the USB installer but have the licence key, you can create your own Windows 10 installer using Windows Media Creation Tools. During the installation process, you can use the licence key you have previously acquired.

JR88

BANNED
Jan 19, 2020
Visit site
What you're paying for is the licence key, that also has the USB installer. Even if you don't get the USB installer but have the licence key, you can create your own Windows 10 installer using Windows Media Creation Tools. During the installation process, you can use the licence key you have previously acquired.
Well its the actual physical copy and a real usb drive that comes with it, with it on there the pre-installer...so as long as it reads thattt drive i should be back up in a few days. And no i cant create media...the 1909 downloaded iso from the windows site is corroupt or something...it says the media drivers are missing on starting the installer...i mounted the iso to it in fat32..it reads it it just dosent work....

You need to be in the OS to do that though
Not really.

If you used Windows Media Creation Tools(after downloading the executable from Microsoft) then you should be able to see a 1909 in the executable's filename - meaning that it's version 1909.

If you didn't use the tool, how did you create your installer? Where did you source the installer's ISO(from)?

JR88

BANNED
Jan 19, 2020
Visit site
You need to be in the OS to do that though
Not really.

If you used Windows Media Creation Tools(after downloading the executable from Microsoft) then you should be able to see a 1909 in the executable's filename - meaning that it's version 1909.

If you didn't use the tool, how did you create your installer? Where did you source the installer's ISO(from)?
I downloaded it from the Microsoft site...and used regular linux software mounted and bootable in Fat32...problems probaly Linux i guess doing it...

JR88

BANNED
Jan 19, 2020
Visit site
Everything you need is included within Media Creation Tools. No need to be in Linux to create your own USB installer.
Well the retail copy should be here in a few days...with new usb drive of it...hope it works....even tried a usb on the go plug and it dont work either i cant flash the iso to the drive....maybe the drive is messed up its a cheap walmart Onn 16gb drive....

TRENDING THREADS