Resident Evil 8 Heisenberg Fight **Spoilers**

Feb 18, 2021
Visit site
I just had to make a post about how out of place the Heisenberg fight was. We had a game full of interesting puzzles, enemies and some real unique areas and battles and then we end up with a generic arena battle with a giant metal blob which we have to 'shoot the glowy red bits to kill'.

This fight just felt so out of place compared to everything else in the game and I was really interested to see how we would fight Heisenberg. They could have made it much more grounded and interesting, methodical fight but we end up with an arcade section.

Also how do all the enemies gain so much biomass so quickly. They all seem to be able to flick a switch and become the size of a building in a couple of seconds. I think the final form for Lady D was cool but painfully obvious. I don't know why we couldn't have fought her as she was.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really didn't think any of the boss battles were bad. In RE7 I thought most of the battles were too easy, and the final battle...I don't even know what was going on there. I liked the game a lot, but the only boss battle I really enjoyed was the bug lady.

Reactions: McStabStab

McStabStab

Community Contributor
I really didn't think any of the boss battles were bad. In RE7 I thought most of the battles were too easy, and the final battle...I don't even know what was going on there. I liked the game a lot, but the only boss battle I really enjoyed was the bug lady.

I don't think the word I'd use to describe the bug lady battle would be "enjoyable" haha - but it was one of the best, most gruesome moments of that game.

Reactions: ZedClampet
I don't think the word I'd use to describe the bug lady battle would be "enjoyable" haha - but it was one of the best, most gruesome moments of that game.

This has me thinking a lot about RE7 now. Need to play that again. At the time, I played it twice, but the second time was the under 4 hours playthrough on Easy to get some unlock that I don't currently remember. I had intended to play it one more time, but never did. It had a lot of interesting scenes in it, like the Happy Birthday video tape with the puzzle rooms. I'm not sure, but in retrospect, I might have liked 7 more than 8.

Reactions: McStabStab

McStabStab

Community Contributor
This has me thinking a lot about RE7 now. Need to play that again. At the time, I played it twice, but the second time was the under 4 hours playthrough on Easy to get some unlock that I don't currently remember. I had intended to play it one more time, but never did. It had a lot of interesting scenes in it, like the Happy Birthday video tape with the puzzle rooms. I'm not sure, but in retrospect, I might have liked 7 more than 8.

As a horror fan 7 is higher than 8 in my book for sure. I think my list goes:

Resi 2
Resi 7
Resi 8
Resi 4
Resi 1

and the rest can kick rocks.

Reactions: ZedClampet

TRENDING THREADS