Quiz: Name that movie

Page 64 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
It was so long ago, I was thinking it might be one of the horror dentist movies but nothing seemed fitting to the image, what finally gave it away was the room the man was in and his protective gear
That was a rough watch at times, the blade slicing scene particularly
My movie could be considered similar to Hostel, I watched it last night and although some scenes are rough it was still pretty fun (and also very depraved)

OK! I dont remember much about Ichi the Killer except it was pretty messed up. One of those I got on DVD through the mail when that was a thing and only saw once.

I feel like I should lighten the tone a little after the last two, so hopefully this one hasnt been done before. If so apologies.

OT9vYGo.png

Oh no! a few wires got tangled so I posted a screenshot, it's not easy being green
Also my comment wasn't a criticism on you in the slightest @Kaamos_Llama , I was only refering to the way we used to post
and now my face is hopefully saved; I hope you lot are having a bloody awesome day
much love and all that
Your face wasn't in any danger! But your guess was from the right timeframe.

Also my thanks to @FreezerBurn for introducing me to Members Only jackets. Every day's a school day.

Ahhh, I remember that backside from miles away. That is Denzel Washington and the movie is either "King Kong" Training Day or another equally famous movie that I'll mention if nobody beats me to it:)
Wrong backside, sorry. Denzel Washington is not in this movie.

Does it have the guy from Monster's Ball and Goliath in it?
Billy Bob Thornton?
Yes and Yes. While the last image is not one of Billy Bob, he does play an important part in this movie. You're hot on the trail I think.

Reactions: Frindis

TRENDING THREADS