Quiz: Name that movie

Page 65 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Nov 27, 2020
Ahhh, I remember that backside from miles away. That is Denzel Washington and the movie is either "King Kong" Training Day or another equally famous movie that I'll mention if nobody beats me to it:)
Wrong backside, sorry. Denzel Washington is not in this movie.

Does it have the guy from Monster's Ball and Goliath in it?
Billy Bob Thornton?
Yes and Yes. While the last image is not one of Billy Bob, he does play an important part in this movie. You're hot on the trail I think.

Reactions: Frindis
Nov 27, 2020
@IndecentLouie - I'll add a couple different images for Sunday, since you seem pretty close to knowing what it is. If it doesn't ring a bell by Monday, I'll give it away and start something new.

Billy Bob Thornton doesn't have many scenes in the movie, but he's definitely a bad man:

The main characters:

Nov 27, 2020
@IndecentLouie - Okay, I left this up a bit longer than planned, but since no one has gotten it, I'll do as you asked and reveal the name of the movie: The Baytown Outlaws from 2012, as well as a short trailer if you're interested:
View: https://youtu.be/xJ375GjlV1E

If you like action movies with a bit of humor, you might like it. I've watched it several times over the years, and I have to say I really love it. But I'm kind of a sucker for action flicks.

Here's a new one, which will probably be pretty easy. It's a Sci-Fi movie that's a remake of an older one:

Reactions: IndecentLouie

COLGeek

Jun 7, 2021
@IndecentLouie - Okay, I left this up a bit longer than planned, but since no one has gotten it, I'll do as you asked and reveal the name of the movie: The Baytown Outlaws from 2012, as well as a short trailer if you're interested:
View: https://youtu.be/xJ375GjlV1E

If you like action movies with a bit of humor, you might like it. I've watched it several times over the years, and I have to say I really love it. But I'm kind of a sucker for action flicks.

Here's a new one, which will probably be pretty easy. It's a Sci-Fi movie that's a remake of an older one:
The Thing? The one with Kurt Russell?

COLGeek

Jun 7, 2021
Lancelot (the shiny one) and King Arthur... who done broke his sword. Excalibur. Great fun, and great music!
Well done!!! Many would assume the shiny guy was Arthur. A famous actor from Star Trek was also in the film.

For bonus points, who was that actor?

Last edited:
Reactions: Frindis

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts