Question Programming/coding

Oct 6, 2020
Visit site
Hey, i wanna create a .bat file which i can later put in task scheduler, the thing is that i need that program to open dropbox (which i already coded) and then i need to make the program press a button which takes me to something called "smart sync" and then to press something called "online only"

atm all i gotis:

@echo off
Start "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\Dropbox.exe" /home

(or if there is some kind of task scheduling program which could do that for me cause the standard task scheduler cant really press a button.

It's probably a bit much for just one job, but I use SikuliX for activating visual items like buttons, links etc—great for my use of cycling thru an app with about seven screens, where much of the selecting to be done is the same every time.

It's based around screenshots and screen position co-ordinates—you screencap the button and select where to click or type. Main drawback might be that its target has to be visible on screen, and colors & positions have to be the same—so don't change Windows theme or use other than full-screen targets.

There's a learning curve to figure it out, and it's based on Python so you could extend it if you know that.

Reactions: oskarnopl
Oct 6, 2020
Visit site
It's probably a bit much for just one job, but I use SikuliX for activating visual items like buttons, links etc—great for my use of cycling thru an app with about seven screens, where much of the selecting to be done is the same every time.

It's based around screenshots and screen position co-ordinates—you screencap the button and select where to click or type. Main drawback might be that its target has to be visible on screen, and colors & positions have to be the same—so don't change Windows theme or use other than full-screen targets.

There's a learning curve to figure it out, and it's based on Python so you could extend it if you know that.
Alright and thank you ill try it out :D