Question PC Gamer Reader Awards - vote for your favourite headset maker!

Which of these headset makers should get the PC Gamer Readers Award?

• HyperX

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Sennheiser

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • SteelSeries

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PGC Alan

BANNED
Mar 17, 2020
Visit site
DDgGjSa.jpg

We want to know what PC gaming hardware you lovely people love. What is the gear that sparks joy in the heart of the PC Gamer community? We're not necessarily talking about the most powerful technology known to siliconkind, we're talking about the PC hardware that real people use.

We've been canvassing opinion across the PC Gamer forum and on social media, and have come up with a shortlist for each of our gaming gear categories. And now it's your turn to help us figure out which manufacturer of tech is your top pick in each category.

Each day we're going to be asking you to choose from the shortlist which product means the most to you, or which you think is deserving of the PC Gamer Reader Award.

Today we're looking at the headset makers that most of our readers picked, and we want your votes!

The shortlist is:
  1. HyperX
    "Solid build, great sound for their price range, discreet but still cool-looking and very comfortable."
  2. Sennheiser
    "Fantastic sound and fantastic mic."
  3. SteelSeries
    "I've bought 4 of them (one for me, two for kids, one for my brother)."
Make your voice heard via the poll above.

MaddMann

A nerd that found his place
Community Contributor
Jan 17, 2020
Visit site
I voted SteelSeries as I have used them in the past and they weren't bad. However, why don't why have a choice of the more popular brands? Logitech, Corsair (which I personally use), Razer, Turtle Beach

TRENDING THREADS