PC Gamer PLEASE reveiw EverQuest's Latest Expansion!

Dec 11, 2021
Visit site
EverQuest is the first MMO ever made in 3d and the 2nd MMO overall just behind Ultima Online. It's player base now is larger than it ever has been, and it get expansions every year. On the surface the game might seem healthy, but this is not the case however. It has been bought and sold 3-4 times now and the current owners are not treating their IP well to say the least. We need PC Gamer to write an article exposing the declining quality of expansions and complete lack of game or class development for 4 years. An expansion was just released, chock full of serious bugs and lacking even the cut and paste content we have come to expect.

I would like PC Gamer to give an honest review of this latest expansion. The game needs wake up call and this is the only way I know how to do it. Thanks for you consideration.

Reactions: Brian Boru

Zloth

Community Contributor
I want PC Gamer to review Troubleshooter: Abandoned Children. That game isn't terribly buggy, is a very interesting (IMHO) twist on the XCom formula, and is one hell of a bargain, too. I really think a good number of readers would enjoy the game, but they'll never hear about it because the game's marketing strategy is "I hope people find us."

As for EverQuest, the fact that the game is still alive is a miracle. The hacks and different coding styles going through that code must be a true terror by this point. I don't know how they even plan a change, never mind implement one!

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS