Pc game with gamepad for Roblox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 17, 2020
Visit site
ecraft
Hello I am a mom and we bought the Esperanza wireless game controller. I installed the drivers on the pc and opening the game controllers window is "ok" the controller. I want my son to play roblox but opening roblox does nothing for the controller. I open e.g. the adopt me of roblox I go to the settings in movement mode and I find there three options keyboard-keyboar + mouse - click to move. I do not see a GAMEPAD option. I do not know if I should have been able to choose it from there.

Does anyone know how I can make it work?

My son plays roblox and minecraft

Reactions: hikmah and Ariel S

MaddMann

A nerd that found his place
Community Contributor
Jan 17, 2020
Visit site
It sounds like the native support in Roblox is for Xbox and Playstation controllers, but the layout on that controller seems the same as Playstation. I can also see there are some complaints about the controllers with roblox as there is no option to change the button layout, which would explain it saying "ok" without any options.

Lastly, make sure this is the driver you downloaded it is from https://esperanza.pl/szczegolyProduktu.php?kat=230&item=1700&lan=4&cur=2

Let me know if that works for you!

Reactions: Sweet Love
Sep 17, 2020
Visit site
It sounds like the native support in Roblox is for Xbox and Playstation controllers, but the layout on that controller seems the same as Playstation. I can also see there are some complaints about the controllers with roblox as there is no option to change the button layout, which would explain it saying "ok" without any options.

Lastly, make sure this is the driver you downloaded it is from https://esperanza.pl/szczegolyProduktu.php?kat=230&item=1700&lan=4&cur=2

I will test it and come back to write.

In my previous message when I write "I installed the drivers on the pc and opening the game controllers window" instead "game controllers" i should say"gamepad controller window"the little shortcut that is created when drivers are installed.
I ll run your linkand be back,thanks for the response

Sep 17, 2020
Visit site

Yes that's the driver I used..
Today I tried something else..I downloaded STEAM and put in Roblox as a non steam game. I also put CHROME in STEAM. When I tried to open ROBLOX it didn't open and when I open ROBLOX from CHROME(inside Steam) it opened but gamepad didn't show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS