Ori and the Will of the Wisps

Jan 9, 2023
Visit site
Okay, okay. I know this game isn't a new or PC game. (I played it on XBox) But I feel like this game is so underrated. Let's begin.

This game has been one of the best games I have ever played. The music is beautiful, the atmosphere and overall scenery are breath-taking, and the gameplay is very intuitive. I would say this game is somewhere in between, meaning, it's not so easy that you can just breeze through it, but it's not so hard that you rage-quit. To give you some context, I would consider myself a rather casual gamer, and I finished this game with much enjoyment. Not to mention, once you complete the game, you can go back in and get all the hidden secrets and collectibles without having to start a new game, if you're a completionist.

The story is intriguing and the finale was as exciting as it was fun to play through. I love the characters and their design, and there are many levels of varying degrees of difficulty to play through. Anyway, that's all I have to say for now! Love this game and if you ever get a chance to play it, I would absolutely suggest that you do.

That's it for now!

It was on Gamepass from the start :)

I'd like to try it sometime. I've played quite a lot of Ori and the Blind Forest but never finished it. My little one loves to watch it, but when I get to the late game and die every 2 minutes and have to repeat the sections 10 times in a row she loses interest fast :p

No idea why its tagged Souls like @Brian Boru it has nothing that would place it in that genre except for being hard at times. Still cant see it being your type though!

• Haha
Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS